This news report from Los Angeles Station NBC4 reports a ”sticky yellow slime” from chemtrails in parts of California, being possibly connected with a rash of illness in those areas despite being denied by official sources.
Rosalind Peterson of California Skywatch is interviewed explaining test results showing a sharp spike of barium oxide and aluminum in the water supply since the early 1990s.
Following is a written description of the broadcast. A full transcript may be viewed at http://www.holmestead.ca/chemtrails/nbc-toxicsky.html.
Narrator: ”Jet Contrails are creating strange lines in the sky, and that it’s ”pollen” making people sick on the ground, but others are convinced it is something else and they ask ‘Is the government experimenting with our weather?’”
- A local resident Gretchen Sherman is interviewed who reported a cloud of dust leaving a ”sticky yellow slime” all over her car.
- They explain that calls began pouring in to a local newspaper after it happened once again, and they speak with another resident and publisher of a local newspaper Dennis Labadie, who explains that children are being kept out of school due to fear of the spraying.
- They speak with a local pharmacist Ed Burrows, who explains that he is seeing a lot of increased illness in the area including eye infection problems, upper respiratory problems, and nosebleeds.
- They say a nearby air force base had denied being involved, and others say that it was a pollen cloud. The department of health found a yellowish tint on a tissue submitted for testing, but found no sign of any biological form such as cedar pollen, and the test was ruled ”inconclusive.”
- They continue to explain the wide public interest in Chemtrails and report the government denying any such activities.
- They speak with Professor Gregory Benford of UC Irvine, who works with the Department of Energy on weather research. He initially explains ”they could be very large contrails,” when given photographs to look at, but then goes on to explain how Chemtrails could be used to manage the clilmate. ”You could use barium oxide, for example, which makes big fluffy clouds. You could use tiny little bits of aluminum, which is benign in the environment, and essentially manage the climate.”
- They speak with Rosalind Peterson of California Skywatch, who says the Health Department records show a sharp increase in both chemicals in the water supply of Northern California, dating from the time the huge contrails first appeared over her home in Medecino County. When asked if she thinks it is legal for them to spray she answers: ”I don’t know because we haven’t had a public discussion.”
Narrator: ”But what is unknown today may be actual fact tomorrow thanks to a bill soon to be voted on in the US Senate, a weather modification act calling for research in ‘attempting to change or control by artificial methods the natural development of atmospheric cloud forms’.”
|A Summary of Widespread Aerosol Chemtrail Spraying|
|Video: News station NBC4 TV in Los Angeles reporting on chemtrails|
Video Clips From the Documentary ”Terrorstorm: A History of Government Sponsored Terrorism”
updated October 16, 2011
Video: The Obama Deception - Clip: Surprising Dishonesties of the Obama Administration
running time 20 minutes, 49 seconds
Video: Hip hop artist KRS-One speaking in Austin, Texas, January 2, 2009
running time 21 minutes 49 seconds